Homemade Dog Food Recipes

Homemade Dog Food Recipes
Give them the BEST! Homemade dog treats recipes found here.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Harley's Last New Year's Party

Sadly, Harley is having his last holiday season. The vet diagnosed him with stage 4 bone cancer, and he gave him 1 week - 2 months to live. It's been 2 months now, and he is beginning to show signs of discomfort. He's on major pain pills now, and we keep him comfy on a couch of his own. It won't be too much longer and he won't have any quality of life left, and we'll have to put him down.

On a lighter note, I've got some great recipes to post tomorrow. Don't forget to check in and email me if you want to.

*Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy Im so sad to hear this news! My heart aches for you as I know how precious Harley is to you and your family. I feel your pain as when we lost out Luke it was terrible hard. We too face a future with CK that is short and we treasure the time we have. My lvoe and prayers go out to you. Love and Prayers Beth

    ReplyDelete